Half Top Knot with Fishtail Braid
- Leaving the front strands out to frame your face, section the top third of your hair as if you’re pulling it into a ponytail.
- Twist the top section of hair & wrap into a bun, securing it with a clear elastic &/or bobby pins.
- Take a one inch section of hair from either side of your head.
- Separate that one inch section into two pieces.
- Braid the two strands into a fishtail braid.
- Lightly pull apart the fishtail braid for a more full braid & secure with a clear elastic for the finished look.
Double Twist Updo
- Leaving the front strands out to frame your face, section off a one inch section of hair on both sides of your head.
- Twist both strands to the back of your head & secure with bobby pins.
- Section off two, 1 inch sections of hair on both sides of your head.
- With the remainder of hair left in the back, begin to twist your hair into a low bun.
- Secure your low bun with a clear elastic &/or bobby pins.
- Taking one of the remaining sections of hair, twist to the back of your head.
- Cross the twisted section of hair over the top of your bun & begin to wrap around the bun & secure with bobby pins.
- Repeat step 7 with the last section of hair.
- Secure your bun with bobby pins to perfect the look.